Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Kiteboarding Season is Here!

Ok let's have a great season this fall, lots of wind coming our way! I know the summer was not that eventful but the wind is back now! And for everyone at Hefner for the past three days knows that this storm front moving in has generated some really cool gusts that have maxed in the high 40's. Ace and I will be out early this morning over on the eastside by Louise so stop by and say hi! Code word today is "Ace is Lame"! That will give you a $10 discount on any lesson if I hear you say it..lmao! I hope you get a dry suit this season chicka's and muchacho's because this season is just now getting started! Nate-

1 comment:

  1. How long will you have lessons going on? I'm over in Bentonville, AR but would love to get started.

    ReplyDelete