Monday, November 28, 2011

How was ur Turkey Day?

     This is a blog that i want to make open. Not necessarily about kite-boarding or how awesome it is, but just how you enjoyed Thanksgiving. To tell you a little about my Turkey day, I ate way too much..to say the least. But I can't shut up so I'm not going to stop there! I called as many friends as I could and that would answer there darned cell phone! (not flagging any friends here but shame on u if u ignored a friend calling to tell you "Happy Thanksgiving!") And I told everyone just how much I care for them and how glad I am that I have them as a friend that I can talk to. That goes out to anyone pretty much,  if you would like to comment below I will do my best to get u a response.

    I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and remembers what it is all about. Every day should be this way, in my own opinion. But what the heck do I know?

Ok a little on the weather...I really am making it my goal to kite-board every month this year but i still have December to go. I really hope the air temp can get above 60 that month or...I will freeze out there and get sick trying to kite-board! Which is totally worth it! So pray if your the praying type for a good windy warm day this December so that I may conquer my quest of kite-boarding year round in Oklahoma!

i'm out ~N8~

No comments:

Post a Comment